Holy Naples Home Watch Services
Home Watch Services
- Visual Inspection throughout your property including the garage, lanai, and pool area and screen enclosure.
- Remove newspapers and solicitations.
- We begin by walking the exterior of your home looking for critters, inspect grass and landscaping for any obvious issues, checking for any signs of vandalism, and checking the condition of your pool.
- Once inside, we check to verify the windows are locked and secured.
- Check to verify the A/C is working properly and not clogged. We will reset the thermostat and humidistat if needed.
- Check the water heater for leaks and to confirm the electric water heater breaker is turned off.
- Check the breaker panel for tripped breakers
- Document air conditioning temperature and humidity level.
- Run faucets, disposals, flush toilets, and check for obvious water leaks. We will also brush toilets periodically to keep them clean.
- Check for signs of mold and mildew around walls, ceilings, and windows.
- Check cabinets for insects or anything leaking.
- Inspect appliances for any obvious issues.
- Inspect garage
- Check trickle charger is working on parked vehicle (if applicable)
- Turn off the main water valve upon leaving (unless otherwise specified by client)
- Change smoke detector batteries if needed.
- Change the air filter if needed. Client to leave properly sized spare filters.
- Key Holder Service
- Home watch inspection report completed during each home watch inspection complete with comments and photos.
- Report any issues to the client immediately.
We use the QRIDit system for our inspection reporting. Please watch the video for an explanation of how it works and the advantages for a homeowner.
- Mail Service includes picking up mail and placing it in an inconspicuous area chosen by the client as well as forwarding any mail to the current location.
- Trash take out/in.
- Meet and greet tenants as well as post tenant inspection.
- Opening Home for Arrival including light cleaning, stocking refrigerator, opening blinds, preparing fresh sheets and towels, remove cobwebs, check drawers for dirt or dust,sweep and/or vacuum floors, remove trash,setting desired temperature, etc.
- Meet contractors and stay to confirm completion of work.
- Drive Vehicle
- Dog Walking Service for Current Clients.
- Move lanai furniture indoors before a hurricane season.
- Close automatic or crank hurricane shutters before a hurricane season.
All concierge services are billed by the hour and based on a minimum of 30 minutes. Services provided during weekend hours, holidays, and emergencies are billed at an additional rate.